Level
    Blog Entries

Default About Eggs Mixed with Water.......It could save your life

About Eggs Mixed with Water.......
    It could save your life
    Important Message!!!!
    Please take a few minutes & read.
    It could save your life!!!!!!!!!
    Didn't know if you knew about eggs mixed with water....... So that is why I'm sending this on.
    Be Safe!

A MESSAGE FROM THE OFFICE OF ATTORNEY GENERAL
    STATE OF MICHIGAN :

SITUATION..
    While driving on a rural end of the roadway on Thursday morning, I saw an infant car seat on the side of the road with a blanket draped over it.
    For whatever reason, I did not stop, even though I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. But when I got to my destination, I called the Canton PD and they were going to check it out. But, this is what the Police advised even before they went out there to check....

"There are several things to be aware of ... Gangs and thieves are now plotting different ways to get a person (mostly women) to stop their vehicle and get out of the car.

"There is a gang initiation reported by the local Police Department where gangs are placing a car seat by the road...with a fake baby in it....waiting for a woman, of course, to stop and check on the abandoned baby.

"Note that the location of this car seat is usually beside a wooded or grassy (field) area and the person -- woman -- will be dragged into the woods, beaten and raped, and usually left for dead. If it's a man, they're usually beaten and robbed and maybe left for dead, too.

DO NOT STOP FOR ANY REASON!!! DIAL 9-1-1 AND REPORT WHAT YOU SAW, BUT DON 'T EVEN SLOW DOWN.

Oh yea, about the EGGS:
    "IF YOU ARE DRIVING AT NIGHT AND EGGS ARE THROWN AT YOUR WINDSHIELD, DO NOT STOP TO CHECK YOUR CAR, DO NOT OPERATE THE WIPERSAND DO NOT SPRAY ANY WATER BECAUSE EGGS MIXED WITH WATER BECOME MILKY, AND BLOCK YOUR VISION UP TO 92.5%, AND YOU ARE THEN FORCED TO STOP BESIDE THE ROAD AND BECOME A VICTIM OF THESE CRIMINALS.

THIS IS A NEW TECHNIQUE USED BY GANGS, SO PLEASE INFORM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.

THESE ARE DESPERATE TIMES AND THESE ARE UNSAVORY INDIVIDUALS WHO WILL TAKE DESPERATE MEASURES TO GET WHAT THEY WANT."

Please talk to your loved ones about this. This is a new tactic being used. Please be safe.

Get started NOW -- SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES TO BE CAREFUL AND BE AWARE OF EVERYTHING AROUND THEM SO AS NOT TO BECOME THE VICTIM.

WARNING # 3:
    Some knew about the red light on cars, but not Dialing 112.
    It was about 1:00 p.m. In the afternoon, and Lauren was driving to visit a friend. An UNMARKED police car pulled up behind her and put his lights on. Lauren's parents have always told her to never pull over for an unmarked car on the side of the road, but rather to wait until they get to a gas station, etc.

Lauren had actually listened to her parents advice, and promptly called,112 on her cell phone to tell the police dispatcher that she would not pull over right away. She proceeded to tell the dispatcher that there was an unmarked police car with a flashing red light on his rooftop behind her. The dispatcher checked to see if there were police cars where she was and there weren't, and he told her to keep driving, remain calm and that he had back up already on the way.

Ten minutes later 4 cop cars surrounded her and the unmarked car behind her. One policeman went to her side and the others surrounded the car behind. They pulled the guy from the car and tackled him to the ground. The man was a convicted rapist and wanted for other crimes.
    I never knew about the 112 Cell Phonefeature. I tried it on my AT&T phone & it said, "Dialing Emergency Number."
    Especially for a woman alone in a car, you should not pull over for an unmarked car. Apparently police have to respect your right to keep going on to a safe place.

*Speaking to a service representative at Bell Mobility confirmed that 112 was a direct link to State trooper info. So, now it's your turn to let your friends know about "Dialing, 112"

You may want to send this to every Man, Woman & Youngster you know; it may well save a life.

This applies to ALL 50 states
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato

That Government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.

Thomas Jefferson

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.

Abraham Lincoln

I was so embarrassed today. I got caught peeing in the pool. When the lifeguard yelled at me I jumped and damn near fell in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. # ADS
    Survival Sponsors Sponsored Post

Level

Thanks for the advice... it boggles the mind to see how low some animals will go.

Level

Thanks for the post Chef, good info!
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.

Level

great post and good advise thank you very much I will pass this on to my loved ones and I will put it out at work.
    NONSOLIS RADIOS SEDIOUIS FULMINA MITTO

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Iron mike View Post
    great post and good advise thank you very much I will pass this on to my loved ones and I will put it out at work.
    Thanks for the advice.In Canada we have also animals like that too so I will pass it on .Thanks again .
    Imro

Level

Hey Thank you!!

Level

Thank You! Good Post. Will be interesting to find out what other States have that # 112 system in place. Seems to be more unmarked police vehicles these days.

Level

Thanks for the info. Great post
    THE PERSON CONTROLLING YOUR FUTURE IS LOOKING AT YOU IN THE MIRROR - CARPE DIEM

Level

Thanks for the information. Just relayed it to loved ones who will pass it on. Its handy to be armed as well. Got caught on a back road with a flat tire and knew that there had been an unsavory character or characters in the area. Put my .38 on the hood of the car while changing the front tire. A strange looking guy stopped but was quick to back up when I said all was jsut fine and I could handle it myself. Will never know if he was just a helpful citizen or a problem but better safe than sorry.

Level

Thanks for the post Chef. It is sad that we, as a society, have reverted to this. I have seen on other venues that if someone asks for help from a disabled vehicle you should keep driving, and send help with your cell phone. Under no circumstances should you get out of your car.

Sad but true.
    The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.