Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Level

Default EDC carry method??

I am curious what your preferred method is to carry your EDC (every day carry) knife. After many scars and torn up jean pockets I gave up on folding clip knives and made some EDC fixed blade knives for my work. I usually carry mine in a horizontal cross draw kydex sheath mounted just left of my belt buckle with a small Tek Lok attachment. I use this mount method during summer months when i dont go shooting much but in the winter when we have long range rifle competitions and we prep for them I carry my EDC in a small of he back configuration for right handed draw cause it aint no fun to shoot prone with a G10 or micarta knife handle working its way into your bladder

as a knife maker i love to hear other peoples preferred or desired methods of carry so let me know how ya like it so maybe i can make it and give it a try.

thanks
    steve
    For handmade custom Tactical and Hunting knives try LerchKnives.net

2. # ADS
    Survival Sponsors Sponsored Post

Level

I guess I haven't had the bad luck with my pockets that you have. It is still a simple folder in a front pants pocket for me. Nothing fancy.

Level

I've carried a Leatherman Charge TTi clipped to my front pocket for 5 years now. Never had a pocket tear or lose the knife. I also carry a second cheapo tactical blade (thumb post for rapid deployment as 'assisted opening' knives are illegal were I live) in my rear pocket next to my wallet. I practice drawing and deploying both knives as rapidly as I can every day.

Level

I carry a good quality folding drop point clipped to my front right pocket. I have not had any tears or losses either.

Level

I carry mine inside the waste band just like my gun. I turn the sheath around fold the belt loop down and slide the belt through. My shirt covers it.

Level
    Blog Entries

I carry my tactical knife cliped to my front left hand pocket (My weak side) and have nerver had problems with lost knifes or warn pockets, But then again I usally wear tactical pants that are made for carry... I carry a sog,
    bench made, beretta, or karsaw with me just about every place I go
    Attached Images Attached Images

Level

I carry mine in my front pocket. What I usually carry are knives without pocket clips though.....

Level

My SAK goes in my right front pocket, the larger folder clipped in my right back pocket right at the forward edge and my Mora #2 tends to be EDC because its in my EDC backpack that goes almost everywhere with me.
    People don't like to be meddled with. ~ River Tam

Level

My SAK is in my right front pants pocket unless I am carrying a firearm. In which case, it will be in the left pocket. I sometimes will use a clip on my right rear back pocket with jeans. But I am not a big clip person.

Level

I carry my BCK skorpion jr flipper in my right pocket useing the pocket clip in tip up configuration.