Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Level
    Blog Entries

Funny stuff......

I don't know how lon............................................... ..(sound of static......)

I realize this is serious, but it just hit my funny bone.

I know there are hard times ahead, and I am trying to get me and mine as ready as possible.
    But past that, I don't worry about what is being planned so much. I can only control those things that are within my reach. So I can't help what someone is planning, I can only try to prepare me as best I can.
    I started prepping long before I knew about any conspiracy stuff. I just like the idea of being independent and self sufficient. So as I get more and more self-reliant, I am becoming more preppared for "emergencies, natural and man made" as a side effect.
    "The constitution does not guarantee our safety, only our liberty!" Robert Steed before congress 3/2013

Skills Beats Stuff

2. # ADS
    Survival Sponsors Sponsored Post

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Relax.. we don't do this here.. many things, documents, memos serve other purposes and fear mongers take stuff out of context to light fires and stir the pot.

Resettlement can also apply to foreign countries right?

Bottom line is I could care less that this document exists and neither should you.

It would be negligent not to have something like this. ANYTHING can happen right?

Diesel,
    I appreciate hearing another opinion, but it's the "ANYTHING" that makes me vigilant. The last time someone told me to relax and I did, instead of listening to my gut. I got shot for my effort. Would rather not go there again. Didn't tickle at all.

Does anyone know if the US or UN policy on forced relocation of civilian populations has changed. It used to be considered a violation of international law.

Hope your right Diesel, and this is all pot stirring and hype. Be nice to not have my own government to worry about.

Dale
    Why tip toe through life only to arrive safely at death!

If not us, Who. If not now, When.

Level

Just suppose they leaked this out on purpose to get us all fired up. Ya know, just that last straw that breaks the camels back. Just to get us to react and cause them to declare state of emergency, or "martial law". Just a suggestion. Sucks anyway ya look at it.

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    .... Resettlement can also apply to foreign countries right?
    Almost exclusively .... almost. For those special occasions here in the homeland (sic) >>>>>vvvvv

http://info.publicintelligence.net/U...settlement.pdf

While this my not be the latest breaking news this is in fact policy which does encompass the citizenry of this nation.

For those with some mild interest read Ch10 para 40. "Resettlement operations typically include controlling civilian movement and providing relief to human suffering. These operations may be performed as domestic civil support operations...The authority to approve resettlement such operations within U.S. territories is at the Secretary of Defense level and may require a special exception to Title 18, USC (Posse Comitatus Act)...such cases require an authorization through a congressional act (for example, Title 10 USC, Sections 331 through 334 [Insurrection Statues]) or a constitutional authorization (for example the President invoking his executive authority...)"

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    .... It would be negligent not to have something like this. ANYTHING can happen right?
    Diesel, I hope you aren't suggesting that you can envision an occasion where this sort of operation is justifiable .... there is NO provision in OUR Constitution for it's suspension by anyone for any reason .... none.

O.W.
    Things are seldom what they seem.

Level

Sounds like there are a few sheeples in here. Your'd rather do your thing so life is simple and all are happy looking at the moon. Some think this is all crap to stir up feelings but.....................and others think there could be something to it. Just because it hasn't happened before doesn't mean it won't happen now? Or, I forgot what happened to the Japs here in the US back in the World War days.

No body would have dreamed that someone would attack the US with a few planes, but they did. No one would have thought the ground under the White House would shake, but it did.............Hello, earthquake west of Richmond.......................No one thought Mt. St. Helens would destroy 1/20th of Washington state but it did.

Let me challange all you hot shots: don't think it's possible or maybe possible. Take this story to your elected federal official and ask them, look him/her in the eye. Watch their body language, listen for a quiver in their voice, listen for the comment "or I am sorry I am late for an appointment". Take the experience home and then draw your own conclusion. Sheeple could be right.

Level

90% SHEEP, 8% WOLVES but only 2% SHEEPDOGS. We are greatly outnumbered and apparently highly watched. I heard this from a Marine Colonel once and I guess it stuck, (I wasn't even in the Marines), as I've remembered it for over 25 years.

When you speak to those US Senators or Congressmen, watch their eyes. I've dealt with a few over the years and found out the have terrible poker faces until the have at least been in DC for 15 - 20 years. Good luck with getting past their aids.

Dale
    Why tip toe through life only to arrive safely at death!

If not us, Who. If not now, When.

Level

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon090 View Post
    Sounds like there are a few sheeples in here ....

Let me challenge all you hot shots: don't think it's possible or maybe possible.
    Easy there Defcon. You can't convince folks of your way of thinking with "in your face" posturing but instead with the presentation of facts .... frustration counts for nothing.

Issues such as this aren't going to vanish but will be built upon. Courtesy of the us govmnt .... the Patriot act, Patriot act II,
    NDAA, eg. Control measures augmenting preceding control measures and will continue.

It would seem that as each new piece of treasonous legislation is fed to we the peoples the past but still in effect legislation is forgotten .... but they're all connected, all linked like sections of corral fencing.

Be at peace brother .... this is gonna work out.

As for detecting deception in a politician, good luck with that. They don't know what truth is .... there very existence is due to strategy or the practice of a series of acts of deception.

So unless you actually catch them in the act it's unlikely there will be a noticeable change in their breathing rhythm when they "speak".

O.W.
    Last edited by Oscar Wilde; 05-11-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Level

Quote Originally Posted by dalewick View Post
    90% SHEEP, 8% WOLVES but only 2% SHEEPDOGS. We are greatly outnumbered and apparently highly watched. I heard this from a Marine Colonel once and I guess it stuck, (I wasn't even in the Marines), as I've remembered it for over 25 years.

When you speak to those US Senators or Congressmen, watch their eyes. I've dealt with a few over the years and found out the have terrible poker faces until the have at least been in DC for 15 - 20 years. Good luck with getting past their aids.

Dale
    I'm sorry but i must disagree. it is they who are outnumbered.just check out the roll on oathkeepers, this board, and many others. look at the numbers in the growth of state militia. just remember that only 20% of able body men served in 1771

Level

Quote Originally Posted by 556lee View Post
    .... it is they who are outnumbered.
    Lee, lets not go in this direction .... but as to your comment. It's who can muster the bodies, trained, ready and willing and can function in concert, as a cohesive element.

The sheeple are arrogant, self serving, egotistic and when confronted will cower and skulk away in fear .... but this is for another thread.

O.W.

Level

Wow only a couple chapters in and already stunned!